Well, since the summer is pretty much over and I'm already home, I decided I should probably post some pictures of our adventures in downtown Philadelphia. Enjoy!
Love Park
Pretty fountain outside the Philly Art Museum
Overlooking the Schuylkill River and the boathouses
We loved the statues around the Art Museum... as you will be able to tell.
The boys...
The view of the city from the top of the Rocky steps at the Art Museum
For months Brenton talked about getting a picture punching the Rocky statue... he finally did it.
More statues...
Tomb of an Unkown Soldier in Philly
Independence Hall
Liberty Bell
One day I was kind of having a hard time (feeling a little home sick and just sick of sitting around all day every day by myself with nothing to do), so Brenton decided to take a day of and spend some time with me. The Cubs were in town so we decided to get tickets and go watch them play the Phillies. It was so much fun to be able to spend a whole day with him and actually go do something. As for the game... it would have been a lot better if the Cubs didn't suck that night. Good thing Brenton wore his Phillies shirt (even though he was secretly cheering for the cubs). :)
Brenton told me I had to get a hot dog at a baseball game, so here are our huge, sick-looking wieners.

No comments:
Post a Comment