It is summertime and, of course, Brenton and I moved out of state for another year of selling. This time we will be enjoying our summer in the BEAUTIFUL Land of 10,000 Lakes. The city we live in (Eden Prairie) was rated #1 place to live by Money Magazine in 2010. It is about 10 miles outside of the twin cities and 10 minutes from the Mall of America. :) We have everything we need within a mile of our apartments. And my personal favorite is the lake right next to the apartments with a 2.5-3 mile walking/jogging trail around it. The girls and I walk it on a daily basis. So pretty! We love it here!

This year I got lucky and was able to get work off and drive here with Brenton. I love road trips! It was a 20 hour drive and Brenton drive the entire way while I relaxed. He claims its because he doesn't like to be a passenger, but I think it also has something to do with thinking I don't know how to drive. When passing through South Dakota we decided to make a quick stop at Mount Rushmore. It is so crazy to me that someone could carve something that big and with that much detail out of rock. We would have liked to actually go into the memorial and spend more time there, but we had to get back on the road quick.

Unfortunately, after the first week I had to go back to Utah for 4 weeks to finish up teaching and school. It always sucks being away from Brenton for that long... I don't do well without him at all! Im just glad that I had Celeste and Courteney to keep me company and have lots of sleepovers. I flew back out the day after the dance revue along with Courteney. We had a VERY scary flight and thought we were going to die landing in Denver (literally)! I have never been scared to fly and I did not want to get back on a plane after our layover. Luckily we landed safely in Minneapolis and the world didn't end before we saw the boys (like that crazy guy predicted).

I'm so happy to be here with Brenton and having so much fun hanging out with the girls and enjoying the beautiful summer weather that we are finally getting!
No comments:
Post a Comment