Well after being without a husband for 5 1/2 weeks, I finally made it out here! The boys moved from Kansas to Oklahoma City on June 1st and I flew out Wednesday night. It is so good to finally be back with my husband. It has been so warm here, which is a big change from the Utah weather that didn't seem to get higher than 50s. Brenton has been selling very well this year and I've been having fun going swimming, shopping, playing games, and doing crafts with the girls.
TOMMY!
When the boys were in Kansas Corey (one of the sales reps) caught this little baby turtle, and after a couple days of keeping him in a bowl on their kitchen counter they were going to let him go. Brenton had been wanting a pet, so he called me and asked if he could keep him. When I told him he could, he went straight to wal-mart to buy him an aquarium and food. I tried to put a video on here of him eating his little shrimp, but it wouldn't work. We love watching him eat... he is so tiny and cute! Brenton named him Tommy after his handicapped buddy he met last summer knocking. :)
OUR APARTMENT
We have a pigeon that lives on our balcony. Brenton hated it at first because she wakes us up in the morning. Then she started making a nest and yesterday she laid two eggs, so now we are going to have a little family of pigeons. Today I walked into the kitchen and Brenton had the bag of bread sitting out; when i asked him why it was out he told me that he gave a couple pieces to the pigeon... so apparently he likes her now. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment