It has been forever since I have updated, so I thought I'd make a short post with some pictures from the holidays. We, as always, got a little too spoiled. We had a lot of fun spending time with both of our families. Its a little crazier being married and having two families to visit on Christmas. And of course we went with both families on Christmas Eve and both families on Christmas day. It was great! :)
For my work party we went to a jazz game. We had dinner before the game and they gave us shirts to wear down on the floor to make a tunnel for the players to run through. It was a lot of fun.
Here is all of us with Matt Harpring before the game.
Our amazing tunnel.
Brenton and me with our beautiful gingerbread house.
CHRISTMAS
Brenton and I couldn't wait til Christmas morning to open our gifts from eachother, so we each picked one to open on Christmas eve.
Brenton in his new snowboarding helmet.
My favorite gift ever... heated throw. Love it! My husband knows me well.
Brenton and me at my parents on Christmas eve.
My grandma is the best. Love her.

No comments:
Post a Comment