Life in Philly is good so far. Brenton is doing really well. I've just been hanging out and looking for a job... hope to get one soon. Since I've only been out here for a little over a week we haven't had time to see much of the city yet. We are just having fun hanging out and getting to know people in the office.
Here are some pictures of our adventures so far:

When I got here the only kind of dishsoap Brenton had boughten was the kind you use when washing by hand, but I thought it would be okay to use it just once in the dishwasher... Well let's just say I'm not going to do that again. :)

This past Sunday we decided to go take a walk at Wissihickon Park. It was so pretty!

On our way to Wissihickon Park, we got lost and ran into this bird watch at Fort Washington National Park. We were able to see some really pretty birds that we'd never seen before like Bluejays, Cardinals, and a Baltimore Oreo (the old man that took this picture told us what they all were).


We love how green it is here! There's trees everywhere!
So cute I love it! Im glad you have a blog now! The picture I took turned out cute :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you found our blog. It was good to hear from you! Enjoy your adventures in Philly - sounds like you already are! I love the dishwasher story. Honestly, I think we have all done it at least once:)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you have a blog now! :) it will be fun to see everything you guys are up to!
ReplyDelete